Wednesday, March 12, 2008

PREGNANT!!!!


For the one or maybe two people that read this I need to announce that I am now officially a grandmother!!!!! Our daughter called us tonight and announced she and our dear son-in-law are pregnant! She is calling her brothers right now and will see their doctor as soon as possible. Her first ob appt is scheduled for April 9 and needless to say they are both finding it hard to believe!
Both of us are quite emotional tonight! All very hard to believe. . . My mind is now singing . . . . it sounds like music but feels like it's going ping ping ping or tahtahtahtahtah or mmmmmmmmmmm. Very strange but joyful!

1 comment:

Patrick said...

It is absolutely amazing and a miracle. I was too worried about Tami to be emotional during her pregnancies, but this hit me like a ton of bricks. I want to be called "Pops".