Tuesday, April 15, 2008

My Freakin' Back


Patrick please ignore this post because I am afraid if you hear one thing about my back you will leave me. But, my back is still hurting! For the lone .0003% of you all out there who do not know my back hurts I need to share my drama. I have tried the physical therapy stretches, acupuncture, ultrasound, and acupressure. No luck, still hurts and since I am not quite ready for drugs and other medical intervention I think I will return to the chiropractor. She is quite nice, comes well recommended and is also dating the plastic surgeon who repairs children’s faces after trauma. Seems like good karma and so with this very scientific reasoning I will stick with her. (sorry P! l’ll try one more week!)
I love love this picture of me and Erin .....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.