Monday, April 21, 2008

Obama Baby!

This was Ben's reply when I asked him who he was voting for in the primary. After Joe Biden (please please please be secretary of state) and John Edwards (please please support Obama) dropped I have swung to the Obama camp. This is really not a bad place to be. I am in the company of some very intelligent younger voters, I am among the many women that admire Michelle, and I am among others that embrace diversity, values getting us out of this God awful War. More to follow on Senator Obama but here is the first of several 30 second commercials "MoveOn.org" wants people to critique . . . . . . (sorry I had to delete the commercial --- it drove me crazy every time it played instantly ---- to go check it out here)

1 comment:

Patrick said...

Cute add! I say let it run!