Sunday, September 23, 2007

Resilience Continued; Self Care and Healthy Coping


Balance your life, get adequate sleep and use technology appropriately. Oh, and also pay attention to your physical needs --- which for me is to exercise to let go of my days. With an increase in my workload at work I have also been provided with the use of having a transcriptionist. I have come to realize I expended so much energy writing weekly progress notes. I am totally digressing --- so what will I do with this?

I think we could implement these strategies and the subsequent changes would be a great idea for a presentation.

Patrick, you should be relieved the resilience blogging is done (kind of)! I bet you are not even reading this! Oh and this picture of BEN! and his friends makes me smile.

No comments: