Friday, September 12, 2008

Colourmusic


Colourmusic is a new up and coming band here in Oklahoma. A few years ago Scott Booker, (Flaming Lips), became their manager and they have continued to grow and maintain a positive wonderful attitude. Recently, there was a negative letter to the editor of our local weekly entertainment paper. I was outraged because it made disparaging remarks about Colourmusic and the music scene here in Oklahoma. I e-mailed Colourmusic and told them I would write a letter back rebuking this letter but Colourmusic told me not to worry about it and felt this person was just having a bad day. Their forgive and forget attitude is wonderfully refreshing. Also, the band has been over to our house a few times and are great friends of one of our children.

I listen to their music every single day ---- for almost 2 years now. Love them ---

2 comments:

carrhop said...

This is so fun--and I just love all the video shots of all things Okie!!!

Thanks for the good wishes--M is back from the coast and now we just keep the weather channel running 24/7--

Blessings!

Wendy said...

I love the video! What a cool idea to include pics from all over Oklahoma. Give a special thank you to P for all that he did to help my M.