I am having to post this video tonight for several reasons:
- It makes me feel as though I wasn't the only nagging mother
- I have had a really difficult day at work
- I have a parent now who is afraid to discipline her children and she is taking her fear out on me.
- I want someone (Erin? Patrick? nobody else reads this blog) to reassure me I was still a good mother (obviously I have some issues here!)
- I need to remind myself good parenting consists of important things that others might not think of such as "put your napkin in your lap", "if you can't say something good about the food don't say anything", "we eat because our bodies need it", "If something bad happens I don't want to hear about it from a friend's parent -- it better be from you!"